Helix - Archetype Helix - Archetype

Crazy.

Insane, man. Totally insane. If I could get the downloads to work, I'd download this. As a matter of fact, I would like to use it for my next animation, but something is skrewy at the moment. Stupid computer. *facepalms*

Anyways, back on track! Incredible peice. I don't know much about the technical aspect of music production, but I was visibly nodding my head when I read the previous review that said they'd buy an album of your stuff.

Indubitably an incredible work of art, Helix. I love them all! Pray we never meet outside of Newgrounds, I'd constantly badger you about your latest project...

Helix6 responds:

Thanks. I've never thought commercially but, I'd sell a CD of some of my stuff for maybe $5 plus shipping. ? Maybe there would be some takers.

A Little 8-bit Simplicity A Little 8-bit Simplicity

Beautiful.

I love it. Not only is it perfect for my next project, but it's just flat-out incredibly engaging. Absolutely lovable music, here! 8-bit simplicity expands into a very good-sounding dramatic-resolvish peice, like a remniscing warrior recovering from a great tradgedy. (Yes, I have the most bizzare explinations of what music sounds like.) Great, fantastic song, man. If I knew any technical stuff about music production, I'd give a review on the technicalities... but I don't, so I won't, and I'll just leave it as a "This is an awsome song" kind of thing. Dig the groovy track. You know you want to.

grahf677 responds:

thx dude for your incredible insight, i hope your next project is a smash hit and you get front page...Yes then the world will be mine..err yours...!!!