Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

This would be so amusing if you were stoned.

Hell, this is fun even if you aren't. I got around 66k distance going with Tails. A few notes:

1) Whenever you select "Shoot again" on a course, it adds to your ring count.

2) You should have two or three music tracks, with three buttons - so the user can play whatever kind of music they want. After a while, the music got old, though it was cool to have the game's title in the music. :D

4) I went in to beat the boss, and it took me a little bit to figure out how to beat him. I had over 2k rings at the time, so dying wasn't going to be a problem. :D

Bonus Slurps My Gurp Bonus Slurps My Gurp

Alright,,,

Firstly, the drawing is great. Finish them, though - add colors, shading, fills, finish up Starfire's figure. The animation moves smoothly, but the graphics currently look like what (I think) they are - you're blocking out each frame before finishing it up.

Secondly, the Audio Portal has a lot of music you could use that isn't mainstream stuff. Just a suggestion, though...

Also, replay button at the end, play button at the beginning. Aside from that, it's looking awsome! Keep it up, but be sure to finish it!

Engulfer v0.9 Engulfer v0.9

Not bad!

This isn't bad at all. I had fun, and that's more than a great accomplishment. Most games just aren't my style, this one was actually amusing!

And I agree, it'd look much better (and be more interesting gamewise) if the enemies actually faded in, instead of popping up out of nowhere. Other than that, this was some sweet gaming. You might also want to add a mouse-control option for lazy folks. :P

Aldarnc responds:

Thanx :).

Lady K's Dress Up Game Lady K's Dress Up Game

Dress up games aren't my style.

...but that doesn't mean I don't know a good one when I see one! Excellent flash, though I would suggest a different song, personally. The graphics were great, nice and clean, and like betrayal said, no nudity = higher style. Congrats!

De-Animator De-Animator

Dayum!

Dude, this is addictive as all hell. I love it! It's creepy enough... but I'd find a less annoying wind sound if I were in charge. No biggie, I completely forget about it when the zombies get me and I scream like a woman. It's perfect.

The graphcis were great. Simple sillouettes... set the tone for the game quite well. You have inspired me to learn actionscript and make a game... damn you.

Great stuff, I'd like to see more like this! Like, a sequel, with more weapons and different kinds of zombies and stuff. I'm sure you could find SOMETHING to make a sequel with, but I realise it'd be hard to top this!